Apply to trade with Beau-Events
Artisan Makers Events in Brighton
Beau-Events will be running Artisan Makers Markets from two wonderful locations in 2023. The Brighton Unitarian Church (New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF) & Chapel Royal (164 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1EA).
All Stall positions for Beau-Events Brighton Artisan Makers Markets are now fully booked, to be added to the waiting list for any of the events in 2023, please complete the form below stipulating which event you would like to be added to the cancellation list for. If you want to be the first to know about new dates and venues, check the box at the bottom of the form to be added to the mailing list!
What data is collected?
- When you apply to participate in one of my markets I ask for your name, business name, email address and your website/social media pages.
What do I do with your date?
- I will store your data on my secure database.
- I will use your email to send out relevant information about your chosen trading dates or monthly news letters if you have ticked yes to subscribing (sent via Mailchimp).
- Payment details will only be requested in the event of a refund being processed.
- In the weeks leading up to the event I will use your social media profiles to promote both the events and your business.
- You may request for any of the above to be removed at any time by either 'unsubscribing' from my mailing lost or contacting me directly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To apply for your stall, please complete the above booking form in full and submit to Beau-Events.
- Upon receipt of your booking form you will receive an email confirmation (within approximately one week) with an invoice you must make payment in full no later than 6 weeks prior to the date of the event you are applying for.
- Final details on the event will be sent at least one week before each event.
- Stall payments must be made at least 6 weeks before the event vis bank transfer (Beau-Events account details provided on invoice).
- Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the event for whatever reason will be non- refundable. Cancellations made within 6 weeks of the event will be subject to a £15 administration fee, cancellations made prior to these time scales may be offered a full refund.
-If for whatever reason an event has to be cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of the organiser (due to bad weather or closure of a venue for example) the cost of the event set up/advertising costs/venue hire costs will be deducted from the monies paid by individual traders, as much of the trader pitch fee will be refunded to individual traders as possible, but this will depend on the venue/date that has had to be cancelled.
Setting up at the event
- Set up times for the Brighton Unitarian & Chapel Royal may vary and this information will be sent to you at least one week prior to the event.
- Any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested and all stall holders who require access to electricity points must make me aware in their application form otherwise use of electric cannot be guaranteed on the day as there are limited power points.
- The organiser/venue will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event, stall holders are advised to take out their own relevant PLI insurance.
- The position of stall holders at each event will be at complete discretion of the organiser, I can accept requests but please bear in mind these may not always be accommodated.
- In the interest of health and safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until closing time by the express permission of the organiser. Traders who pack down prior to the end of the event may not be invited back to other dates.
- A 6ft trestle table and chair will be provided at each event (unless otherwise stipulated) you must bring a table cloth to cover your stall. If for any reason I require you to bring your own table to any of the events you will be emailed within plenty of time to arrange this.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to set up your stall, all vehicles must be vacated no later than 30 minutes before the public opening time.
During the event
- To maintain Health and Safety standards, any containers/boxes that stock has been transported in should be stored out of site, not to the front or side of your stall.
- There will be facilities at all events for you to dispose of your rubbish, please keep your area tidy and respect the venues space. No food or drink is to be placed on any of the venue furniture.